THERAPEUTIC WELLNESS SPA AT MAC
Relax, revive and rejuvenate!
We have a fully licensed team of therapists, who are all looking forward to helping you wind down and heal faster!
Call the Spa to book your appointment today 978-526-8900 Ext. 259
SKIN CARE: All facials include a skin analysis and product consultation, cleansing and exfoliation of the face, neck and décolleté, as well as scalp, neck and shoulder massage. Each treatment is customized to your skins needs and is designed to give you results.
THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE: A Massage Therapy session can be dedicated to relaxation, focused on specific injuries or conditions, or a blend of both. Each client receives a personalized session using techniques and depth of pressure most appropriate to his or her needs and treatment goals.
* All massage and skin care services may be purchased as a 6 pack for 5% savings or 12 pack for 10% savings!
* Receive a third hour in Gymazing when you book any spa service.
OSMOSIS FACIALS: Osmosis creates permanent change by using:
- Clinical ingredients with a holistic, noninflammatory approach
- Solutions targeting the source of aging and skin conditions
- Targeted dermal delivery systems
- Free of toxic chemicals, SLS, phthalates, parabens, gluten, artificial colors and fragrances
- Our unique philosophy is based on analyzing the skin and body as a whole to treat skin conditions at their source, restoring beauty and wellness.
ACUPUNCTURE: Acupuncture is a holistic health technique with a more than 2,500-year history, originating in ancient China. Now widely practiced in the West, acupuncture leverages 14 major energetic channels (or meridians) along the body to relieve pain and treat complex disorders by restoring harmony and proper energetic flow. Acupuncture needles are shallowly inserted into a customized set of acupoints in order to facilitate faster healing and alleviate pain.
- What Does Acupuncture Treat?
- Digestive Disorders: Irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux, ulcerative colitis, constipation, gastritis, abdominal pain
- Musculoskeletal Pain: Back, neck, shoulder and knee pain, fibromyalgia; hip pain and sciatica, sports injuries; arthritis; surgery rehabilitation
- Psychological Conditions: Anxiety, depression, stress management, insomnia
- Women’s Health: IVF/IUI support, menopausal support, menstrual irregularities, PMS, morning sickness, breech presentation, hemorrhoids, labor preparation/induction, insufficient lactation
- Other: Headaches/migraines, allergies and common cold, autoimmune disorders, asthma, immune support