We are always looking for great people!
If you're interested in becoming part of our MAC STAFF family, please send your resume and cover letter to:
MAC is hiring a full-time Membership Sales Consultant
Manchester Athletic Club is seeking a full-time Membership Sales Consultant who is responsible for producing consistent monthly sales by enrolling prospective members in the club. Lead generation, networking and relationship building are critical to the success of this position. The Consultant will support club initiatives, programs, staff and members; always providing a high level of customer service. The applicant must be enthusiastic about wellness and have a positive, can-do attitude. The Membership Sales Consultant should have a minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience, ideally within the fitness industry.
The applicant must be available a minimum of two evening shifts during the week (11 AM- 7:00 PM) as well as Sunday’s (9 AM-4 PM). This is a full-time, 40 hour per week opportunity.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Samantha Leland no later than Friday, March 23rd via email- email@example.com
- Knowledge of the sales process, cross-selling and up-selling
- Ability to tour and close prospective members always maintaining a professional appearance and attitude
- Ability to initiate and create friendly relationships with members, guests and staff
- Ability to communicate with guests, prospects and staff in person, via email, as well as over the phone
- Has the drive to prospect for qualified leads and create traffic through outreach, referrals, developing relationships within the community and local small businesses and being involved in club and community events
- Ability to build a network of contacts through these prospecting efforts and referrals
- Able to handle member suggestions and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree in business, sales & marketing, or related field preferred
- Looking for a self-motivated person who has a sales mentality
- 2-3 years of prior sales experience is strongly encouraged for consideration
- Excellent customer services skills, outgoing, motivational and friendly
- Ability to met/exceed sales quotas
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate a computer efficiently and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work nights and weekends as this will be a requirement of the position