TENNIS PACKAGES + RATES
Tennis for everyone!
MAC Tennis is made up of some of the top coaches in the region who are eager to help you begin, improve or excel in the game of tennis. We offer a variety of programs designed for all ages and levels. Get back into the game with a private lesson or an Adult Start session or simply reserve the courts with friends. Play competitively or play for fun. We offer it all!
Adult Programs & League
For more information about our Adult Tennis programs, contact:
Christine Lyons - Tennis Coordinator:
- Adult Start: Get into the game, have fun and learn to play in no time! Our Adult Start beginner program is a great way to get back into tennis and or learn the sport of a lifetime and a great way to socialize and exercise.
- Women’s Tennis: Please see our 2017 FWS Tennis Brochure for all clinic & drill group schedules.
- Women's North Shore Tennis League Teams: Play hard, compete, excel! Play league tennis at the MAC! We offer North Shore Weekday Women’s League & Working Women’s League. All MAC Tennis Teams (except Mixed) have a weekly practice. All teams have weekly matches that run September through May. Check out our new Tennis League Membership! Please check the North Shore League Website for match schedule, results, and directions to club at www.northshoretennisleague.net
- USTA League Tennis
- In House Singes & Doubles League: For more information on MACs In House Tennis League please contact:
- Men’s Tennis: For more information, please contact:
Oscar Jara - Director of Adult Tennis
- Men's North Shore Tennis League
- Mixed Doubles / Mixed Doubles Socials: For more information on our Mixed doubles socials, please contact
- North Shore Mixed Doubles League: Div 1 (8.0+)
- Morning Madness: Come enjoy an energetic tennis workout early in the morning! Level 3.0 and higher welcome.
- Senior Tennis
Level: Intermediate players ages 60+
For more information please contact: